Pumpkin seeds are high in omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants and fiber to name a few of its benefits. Here is an easy recipe to make use of the pumpkin seeds that you may have left over from carving pumpkins or making pumpkin puree from fresh pumpkins.
- Toss the pumpkin seeds with 2 teaspoon melted butter or smart balance or any other butter alternative of your choice and a pinch of salt.
- Sprinkle some garlic powder if you have or one or two cloves of crushed garlic for garlic flavor.
- Spread in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for about 20 mins.
- Stir occasionally to prevent burning on one side.
Copyright © 2011- 2013- Shinu Cherian Roy- shinulovestocook.wordpress.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the content from this blog is not permitted without written permission from its author. You may link to any of the posts in this blog in its entirety without any alteration, provided full credit is given to the author – Shinu Cherian Roy, and a link is directed back to this original content, the failure of which legal action will be taken against the perpetrator.